Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Romantic love letters , Sorrows of love , On pain in love

Romantic love letters





Not looking for happiness in others
Otherwise you'll find yourself alone and sad
But search for it within yourself
And you will feel happy even if I stayed alone ..


You can not hide love no matter how you try once Tfdg jealousy and once
Evdg attention
Shaft smile
 
At the same look pathetic Kani nothing
The myself I Saatha die my heart .. Because it is bold
Admonition is part of loving one Natbhm they want to keep their
Marvelous are Aharonk always worth something to offer whatever Basta 


Very painful to discover that you just like medicine used only  
when needed
How do you mean that smile while coming to me, Love inside me makes me taller strongly
I barely die of joy when comes to me a letter from the wait, you wait too long the message to tell me how Achtyakk to
 
meet